Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Starry Night Outfit

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I listed it if anyone wants to take a look. http://cgi.ebay.com/Starry-Night-Out...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    I will not tell you how many different shoes my Ag's have. I am afraid to count. It's scandolous! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, that is me as well! I'm sure my girls' shoe count is approaching Imelda Marcos status. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •